29 Needed Natural 34Ds Lifted with 300cc Implants - Chesterfield, MO

I have always had large breasts that over time...

I have always had large breasts that over time looked deflated. At 34D, I still needed a push-up bra to make my cleavage look youthful and perky. My goals were more fullness and curve on top of my breasts, to lift my breasts, and include a conservative implant. My implants are under the muscle and 300cc. I now wear a 34DD.

I am thrilled with the results! I wish I would have done this years ago. I have the cleavage I want when wearing a plunging neckline and no bra. The projection, the fullness, the perkiness, everything is where it should be!

I had the procedure done on a Wednesday and was back to work Tuesday. I was sore when using my arm muscles in everyday things such as opening doors, or turning the steering wheel, but that is to be expected after a major surgery. After a few more days, I felt great.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Prada is amazing! He listens and understands your goals, and makes you feel very comfortable. I was most impressed with the technology they used, taking my images, and simulating what I would look like after the procedures. (He nailed it!) Together we determined what look I was going for, and what size implant would be appropriate. Ultimately I gave Dr Prada creative freedom to put in the implant that made sense once I was on the table. He did a fantastic job, and went with 300cc low profile. I'm thrilled with his work and would go to him for any cosmetic procedures in the future.