FINALLY... The Boobs I Had Always Wanted! - Chesterfield, MO

I walked into Dr. Pradas office as a size 36 A/B...

I walked into Dr. Pradas office as a size 36 A/B knowing I was wanting larger breasts but not knowing how this would look on me. After meeting with Dr. Prada and having images taken through the technology he has in his office I was able to see exactly what my body would look like with the size breasts that he recommended. For me this was all I needed to be 100 percent sure with my decision. This technology was very impressive to me! Through Dr. Pradas amazing work I can now fill out shirts and swim suits that I have never been able to do my entire life! I went from a 36 A/B to a 36 DD (650 and 695 cc). Without the technology he has I wouldn't have ever went this size because I would have felt it would have been too big... but after seeing the sizes on my frame it was clear that my body would not look disporportioned and was exactly the look I was looking for! He definitely knows his boobs! :) I wake up every day so happy that I followed through with something I had wanted for 13+ years!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pradas office had a very relaxing atmosphere. His personality makes you feel very comfortable and open from the moment you meet him! His scrub attire is very professional yet laid back enough to where you're not intimidated by the "Dr" walking in the room. I felt his opinion was honest and very sincere. I had many questions that I asked and re asked and never once felt hurried or belittled through out the process. Dr. Prada came highly recommended and after my personal experience I can definitely see why!! :)