43 Tummy Tuck, Liposuction of Arms and Legs - Chesterfield, MO

After three children I had excessive fat in my...

After three children I had excessive fat in my stomach. I could not get the muscle strength in my abdominal wall. I was ready for a change and knew there were no more children in my future. I was tired of my pants not fitting me right. The right time in my life to make a dramatic change for the good.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I wanted a Dr. who was able to acknowledge my concerns as a AA female regarding Keloid. Dr. Prada addressed my concerns before I could bring them to his attention . He was professional & very knowledgeable he explained what I needed to get the results I wanted. I knew at the first visit he was right Dr. I met a couple of AA female who he performed tummy tucks on and they were extremely satisfied. It has been a couple of months although my first few weeks I so thought oh no what have I did. I am so proud that I have had this done. Thankful and grateful that I chosen such a phenomenal Doctor. Oh Yes, let me say this office. I can not say enough about from the receptionist to the nurse Tracey. They are the best office and they run so smoothly .