29 Years Old, Fit 5'5.5" and 128lbs, Mom of Twins, Needing a Mommy Makeover! - Chesterfield, MO

Eeeek ok here I go with my story!! I'm a mom of...

Eeeek ok here I go with my story!! I'm a mom of twins and breastfed them both. I've done everything possible to get in shape, but there is no cure, other than a tummy tuck, for the dreaded twin skin I have. I have also ALWAYS wanted boobs, so what better time then now! I've been looking at all your beautiful stories and absolutely cannon wait to start mine. My first appointment with the PS is next Tuesday!! I've been to others in town in the past and was thoroughly unimpressed. I found this new doctor here on this sight and both his work and his reviews are wonderful. I. Cannot. Wait!!! Wish me luck on my journey and I'll post again after I meet with him. Now for some before/current pics of my sad boobs and twin skin ????

First Consult with Dr. Kofkoff

Hello All,

I had my first consult yesterday and Dr. K was so incredibly kind and warm. He was very straight forward with what to expect and what I needed to achieve my goals. He didn't try to sell me on more procedures or anything. I'm going to be getting a fully tummy tuck, muscle repair and breast augmentation. He convinced me no lipo was needed, but I will end up with the vertical scar. My options were either the vertical scar or to still have loose skin hanging over my belly button - I chose the vertical scar! He spoke with my DH and I for over an hour and explained both procedures in great detail with demonstrations and drawings, which was great because I'm a visual learner! We looked at all the different implant options and decided together that silicone gel under the muscle will be the best option for me. Now I just need to pick between Natrelle INSPIRA and Mentor MemoryGel. Any ladies out there have opinions on which is better??

We are looking at late February or early March dates to schedule. We are flying my MIL in to help with my 4 year old twins while I recover, so we have to wait until we can get her up here since DH travels constantly.

Also, any mom's out there care to share how they told their little ones about their surgeries? My kids are quite smart and blabber mouths, so I want to be careful of what I tell them. I can't just pretend I didn't have a breast augmentation as they notice EVERYTHING. However, I also don't want my daughter to have any body image issues. I've wanted a BA since I was 16, but waited until after kids and such. I just don't want this to negatively impact her self image. I would also prefer that they don't sing to the world that mommy got new boobies ;)

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Surgery Booked!!!

We booked my MIL's flights to come help me and help with my kids while I recuperate. We just booked the surgery for 3/6/17 and paid the scheduling deposit. This has just become SO real!!! Pre-Op appointment is booked for mid February. I'm so ecstatic. I just want these months to fly by! I also tried on a few sizers while I dropped off my booking deposit. I'm leaning towards 350-400cc silicone implants. I'll have to wait until the DH is with me at pre-op to pic the final number, however.

Hope everyone out there is doing well!
Dr. Richard L. Kofkoff

I had my first consultation with Dr. Kofkoff yesterday and he was absolutely lovely. H was very kind, informative and humorous. He explained everything he was going to do before he did it and made me feel incredibly comfortable. My husband and I spent well over an hour with him discussing all the procedures I will have. I cannot wait to nail down my surgery date and get the Pre-Op appointment scheduled!!