Thank You! - Chesterfield, MO

After losing 50 pounds and getting into a fitness...

After losing 50 pounds and getting into a fitness routine I thought I would feel excited with my new body... but I wasn't. No one told me I would be left with sad, lifeless breasts. It was very defeating and I had limited confidence. After years of contemplating when I would be able to "take the plunge" I decided to book a consultation. I came with many questions but Dr. Prada took the time to answer them all. He was very thorough and VERY honest. He explained the good that would come out of the surgery but also made sure to set my expectations realistically which I appreciated. I have not had children yet and Dr. Prada mentioned that it was possible that they could droop again depending on my weight gain and the duration of time that I breastfeed. I really appreciated this. I explained to him what look I was trying to accomplish and that I wanted breasts that were perky and nice but not too big so that I could still look professional. During my fitting he helped point me towards the right size and put my mind at ease. He mentioned that during the surgery if he had fears about my skin elasticity holding the implant he would make a judgement call to change the size but still ensure he accomplished the look I wanted.

Toni helped arrange the financial aspect of the surgery and she was a pleasure to work with! I really appreciated all of her assistance. She deserves some praise, too. My nurses were fantastic and they were very responsive over the phone. The only negative thing I can say is that I had an issue early on in the process where a comment from someone on the staff was insensitive but I didn't let it get in the way of my otherwise great experience.

All in all Dr. Prada gave me beautiful, perky breasts and I am now walking around with confidence!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prada is not only a plastic surgeon. He is an artist! I am impressed will by his beautiful handiwork. He helped put me at ease every step of the process. He is professional and caring. I am happy I took the recommendation from one of my friends to choose Dr. Prada.