19 Years Old Always Wanted a Nose Job - Chester, GB

Mr tahery is a genius! Just take a look at my...

Mr tahery is a genius! Just take a look at my photos! Anybody thinking about going for rhinoplasty with him should definitely do it. I am delighted with the results and am only 23 days post op. Mr tahery is a lovely man and I felt very comfortable with him so the whole process has been easy. He is a specialist in his field and this is exactly what you want when putting your face in the hands of someone else. From consultation through to surgery to aftercare I have nothing but positive words.

5 weeks post op

Feeling happy and confident :)

7 weeks post op

7 weeks post op

Side profile. Small bump still there but overall still delighted with my result. How much more can I expect the swelling to subside ? I'm hoping my tip will get smaller too :) it's so hard not to obsess over it !

8 weeks post op

On my way to see Mr Tahery for a check up. He was delighted with how I've healed :)

Top tip: tape your nose at night

Hi lovelies. I thought I would just update you all as to how I'm doing 4 months post op. I'm still loving my results. It's crazy how much your nose changes day to day though. One thing I have found very helpful is to tape my nose at night. I do this most nights with the exception of when I'm feeling lazy! When removing the tape in the morning you need to ensure you do this with care, dont just rip it off because that completely defeats the object! I usually use tweezers and peel off the tape in the shower so it's soaking wet and easily comes away. But the difference it makes is not just noticeable to me but also others around me. My nose appears more curved, tip looks smaller and is more lifted. I really notice if I forget to do this that my nose just doesn't look as small. Still obviously a huge improvement from what I was born with though. I just thought I'd share this advice with you all! Hope it was helpful if you have any questions at all leave them below and I'll do my best to respond!
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon