Capsular Contracture Repaired with Seri and Breast Lift. - Cherry Hill, NJ

I had a revision breast surgery with Dr. Evan...

i had a revision breast surgery with Dr. Evan Sorokin. My previous surgery was a complete mess, the previous surgeon ruined my breast it was awful and I suffered for a whole year. Dr. Sorokin repaired my breast to perfection, he is a true artist. I'm so thankful to him. My case was very difficult..
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing and so knowledgeable, he only performs breast and tummy surgeries. His staff is amazing. Surgeries are performed in his surgical center in his office, no need to go to a crowded hospital. My case was so difficult that a lot of doctors I went to for consultation did not feel comfortable to operate on me. Dr. Sorokin knew exactly what needed to be done on the first consultation and without hesitation. The man is a true Top Doc. He loves what he does and it shows. His office is beautiful and they are very professional. He answered all of my questions, and I had many, and answered every email promptly when I was recovering. I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back. The previous surgeon ruined my breast and I lived in pain for a whole year. The surgery with Sorokin was such an easy recovery, I only took pain meds the first two days. His touch was gentle. He definitely knows his stuff. If you are in the Cherry Hill area and need breast surgery or revision I advise you to check him out. I did my homework, and he is the absolute best. I went to many consultations around philly with the so called Top Docs, and believe me when I tell you, Sorokin is the real deal. He runs an honest business and has his patient's best interest at heart. My only regret is not going to him for my previous surgery, I would've saved myself a year worth of suffering. Although my picture might not look perfect, in person my breast are amazing compared to the mess I had. Hope all you girls reading this take my advice. I No longer have capsular contracture, thank goodness. He also used SERI for support since I had very little tissue left. They're soft and look amazing. I absolutely love my breast. This was my 5th surgery in my lifetime and FINALLY this amazing Doctor (Sorokin) gave me the breast I so desired. I have natrelle, silicone under the muscle, 533ccs. I'm 5'4 117lbs. I'm in my mid 40s.