23yrs Old, 5'6", 135lb. Need to Feel Like a Woman!

I'm currently a 32B and thinking I want to go to a...

I'm currently a 32B and thinking I want to go to a 32DD. I have my first consultation with Dr James Mcdiarmid through My breast booked for Nov 1st. From endless research and trawling though many many images of other ladies post op pics. I'm going to ask to go to 32DD using teardrop silicon implants. From other ladies stats I'm expecting for him to tell me they will be under the muscle. I want them to look natural so hoping this would be the best method for me. Can't wait for my consultation now, been thinking about it and researching for years now. Going to buy a 32DD bra and try the rice test beforehand. ????

Consultation

So I had my consultation a few days ago. After assessing my shape and taking into account my lifestyle and wants, my surgeon and I agreed on round mid profile implants over the muscle either 330cc or 360cc which he will decide upon during the procedure. I came away mega excited and I've already got my surgery date booked for 12th Dec! Wahoo Christmas boobies! Unfortunately for my boyfriend this falls just a few days before his birthday so he'll have to wait for his birthday fun ????. I will add before and after pics after surgery for anyone who's interested ????
Great Britain Plastic Surgeon