40 Year Old Mum of 3, 32B-32F Polytech 480 Cc Anatomical Silicone Ultra High Profile Implant. Canterbury, GB

Hi everyone at real self, I had wanted implants...

Hi everyone at real self, I had wanted implants for as long as I can remember. I am 5'4, 9st3 slim and looked as flat as a pancake lol without those mega 2 sizes bigger padded bras and I was really fed up with having no boobs. I finally decided no more waiting so I treated myself to a breast augmentation for my 40th birthday. I had no problems choosing my brilliant surgeon Mr John Davison at Chaucer Hospital in Canterbury as he performed my rhinoplasty several years earlier and I was very happy with the results. I asked for the biggest implants that would safely fit in my body and ended up with 480cc anatomical ultra high profile implants which I am extremely happy with and I absolutely love them, they are beautiful. I had my 3 month check with John Davison today and everything has healed nicely and will continue to soften over the next several months. I have gone from 32B to 32F cup which sounds huge but actually doesn't look too big, in fact they look the perfect size for me. This has been a very positive experience for me, I have been very lucky to have had such a smooth recovery with no complications and I am so happy with my new totally awesome breasts. I have become obsessed with bra shopping at Ann summers as their bras fit so nice and look really sexy. I will try and add some photos at a later date but I'm not very good with technology so please bare with me. I am considering a tummy tuck at a later date as I want my pre baby tummy back, if I do I will definitely go back to my surgeon John Davison as I would not want to go to anyone else, I trust him completely.

Dr John Davison is very professional and an extremely good surgeon, he explains the procedure in great detail and is very informative telling you everything you need to know including the risks involved. There is no sales pitch or pressure to go ahead with surgery, he tells you to go away and think carefully before going ahead and not to rush into it. He makes you feel so comfortable, listens to what results you want to achieve and is overall a truly brilliant surgeon.