Neck Lift, Brow Lift , Eye Suff. Boxtox, Fillers

I went in for consultation knowing I wanted my...

I went in for consultation knowing I wanted my neck removed & my eyes to look open & not so droopy. I looked tired & sleepy all the time; and all I saw when I looked in the mirror was my neck. The surgery was a breeze. I went to sleep & woke up with no pain. The recovery was painless, seriously, no pain ! I was totally healed in 4 weeks - I went out before the 4 weeks. I had my hair cut super short before the surgery & people would comment on my hair & how great it looked. My results looked so natural, not like TV people who look frozen & tight. At Thanksgiving, my niece said she was thinking about how good I looked & was going to ask if I was using a special magic cream. But she said it dawned on her that no cream could make me look that good. Wish I'd done it sooner ! It's worth every penny !
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chase is so charming & gentle. You are instantly aware of his desire to help you & of his intelligence & experience in his field of medicine. He was recommended to me by a friend, who looked so naturally beautiful. This friend told me of some of out other friends who see Dr. Chase. I would never have guessed! Dr. Chase really listened to me without interrupting . He recommended procedures he thought I would be good for. Dr. Chase made me feel comfortable & safe. He gained my trust from the very beginning. He wasn't boastful or prideful. He didn't up sale like I was purchasing a car. Follow ups with Dr. Chase were quick & easy; and covered in the cost of the surgery. If I was still bandaged , I could use a back entrance for more privacy. His whole staff was courteous, confidential & professional - above & beyond my expectations.