More Than Extremely Pleased - Chattanooga, TN

I had the appearance of a double chin since high...

I had the appearance of a double chin since high school. It was hardly noticeable at first but as the years went on it became more noticeable...or it least in my mind it had. I was married 26 years and lost my husband at 47. The thought of having a facelift had always been at the back of my mind. Once I lost my husband and realized I would have to start parts of my life over again, I went back to the idea of the facelift. This was something I had always wanted for myself. It (double chin) had caused self esteem issues with me for years. Once I decided I was going to go back out into the dating world, I knew I was going to get the facelift. It ended up being the right decision for me. I love the results and my self esteem is finally back.
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chase is exceptional. I cannot truly express in words what a fantastic physician he is. He's very easy to talk to and he truly listens to what you are saying. He's never in a rush to get out of the room. His bedside manner is absolutely the best. He is very conservative when it comes to performing his procedures. He goes for subtle and refreshing and not the drastic change look. This was one of the main reasons I chose Dr. Chase. It was extremely important to me that I would still look like myself, still have it all look natural and that is exactly what I got. I am so pleased with the results. I also chose Dr. Chase because a co worker had used him for several different procedures over the years and she looks amazing and it all looks natural. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Chase and will use him again if I ever choose to have another procedure done. Why go elsewhere when you've already found the BEST. Also, his office staff is amazing, their facility is beautiful, comfortable and top notch.