21 Year Old Curvy 200lb 5'8" but Flat Chested - Chattanooga, TN. Calhoun, GA

Hey there ladies. I wanted to write a review of my...

Hey there ladies. I wanted to write a review of my breast aug for multiple reason. 1) because when I first had it done they looked TERRIBLE and I wanna show women that after time they DO look better and I am now obsessed with mine. 2) because there aren't a lot of full figured women who get boob jobs. I am 5'8" and about 210 pounds. No I don't look obese I'm just a BIG girl. I have 600cc moderate plus profile implants. Mentor. Silicone gel.

Please feel FREE to ask questions. :)

Before picture upon requests!

This is a before picture since a couple of y'all have asked for it. So embarrassing! Lol

Oh, and I got fitted this week!

Alright so VS measured me and I am a TRIPLE D. I'm mind blown! A 38DDD and sometimes DD is my size now. I was over the moon!

5 months post. They just keep getting bigger lol

1 year update! Had a revision surgery 11 months post op

Hey guys! Wanted to give an update. Exactly 11 months post op I had a pocket revision done on my left breast. That was about 3 weeks ago. Will post a one most post revision picture soon!!
Chattanooga General Surgeon

Loved Dr. Deal! Staff was a little hard to contact before surgery but the outcome of my surgery made it all worth it.