Lost 150 Pounds and Had No Breasts! - Chattanooga, TN

I have struggled with my self image my whole life....

I have struggled with my self image my whole life. I recently lost 150 pounds and that helped me to feel better about myself to an extent. In the process of losing the weight I lost the one thing that makes every woman feel like a woman, my breasts. So after much discussion with my husband we decided to get a consultation for implants. I went to another Dr. first and was just not satisfied. On the same day as the first consultation, I made an appointment with Dr. Chase. I am so thankful that I did!! Him and his staff are so incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. During my consultation, Dr. Chase actually took the time to talk with me and discuss what I wanted and if that was a realistic route for me. The staff and Dr. Chase was so thorough that I was not able to ask any questions. When I went in for my surgery I was so nervous. The staff took such good care of me and was so nice it helped to calm my anxiety. I am 8 weeks post-op. I love my new breasts! They were practically nonexistent before and now I have plenty! I also had a scar from a burn on my left breast that is barely noticeable now. I love Dr. Chase and would never use another surgeon! I plan to have a tummy tuck as well as skin removal off my arms and legs.
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chase is so amazing! I will never use another surgeon!!