32 Year Old 2 Kids 5ft 8 in Tall 160 Pounds

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I received 500cc's Mentor memory gel implants....

I received 500cc's Mentor memory gel implants. Smooth, round, high impact, under the muscle. I absolutely love them!! I was a very flabby, saggy C before surgery. I got boobs very young( like a C in the 4th grade) after having 2 kids and gaining them losing weight my breast were horrible. I couldn't wear a bra without having to wear a sports bra over because they would "spill" out.

Day of surgery

Home from surgery

Day after surgery

Sore but pain meds work great

5 days after surgery

Feel pretty good

First appointment with Dr. Chase after surgery.

6 days after surgery. I love them!!

Tape change. Some of my scars

Not as bad as I expected them to be. 7 days after surgery

Leaning over. This would not be possible before ha ha

Day 8 no tape

12 days after, bruising starting to be more prominent

Day 15

Day 16 no tape, closer look at scars

Day 20

Before/ after picture

This is so hard to post because it still makes me sick but here it is:)

Before pics

4 weeks post op

4 weeks after surgery. I feel great! I went to see my surgeon Monday and he says everything looks great. He said I should not drop too much more. I don't want to drop anymore and was worried I would so he told me I could wear a more supportive bra. I am so happy with my results.

Scars- 4 weeks 5 days post op

Very pleased with how I'm healing. I have used nothing so far besides what my plastic surgeon gave me, 3M tape.

10 weeks post op

I am now 10 weeks after my surgery. I had my last appointment with Dr. Chase a few weeks ago and he said everything looks great. I still love, LOVE my new boobs:). I am happy with how they are right now and don't want them dropping anymore so I plan on wearing an underwire bra almost 24/7 for a year. My scars are looking great. I'm using silicone scar tape.

3 months old:)

I am 3 months post op today. I can't believe it! I absolutely love them. Please excuse the bad tape job ha ha.

Itching?? Scars??

Has anyone else experienced really itchy boobs? Ha ha My boobs( the whole boob, not just the incision) have been pretty itchy. A friend brought me some 100% pure unrefined Shea butter and it works great. The only problem is I can't apply the Shea butter to the areas where I have my silicone scar sheets because they won't stick. I know that Shea butter is good for scars but is it good enough for cosmetic surgery scars. If anyone has any advise I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all

Full body with clothes on.

20 weeks post op

23 weeks

Bathing suit pics

More bathing suit pics

Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor and staff!!!