Very, Very Happy! Chattanooga, TN

It's been about 14 months since Dr. Chase did my...

It's been about 14 months since Dr. Chase did my breast implants and I couldn't be happier. I told him exactly what I wanted and took pictures with me that I printed from and he delivered exactly that. He was very patient with all my questions and answered them thoroughly. I didn't know what to expect with the recovery but it was easier than I thought it would be. I live in the suburbs of Atlanta and most of my friends got their implants done here but the prices were outrageous. I also have friends in Chattanooga and they referred me to this practice which has great reputation according to everyone I talked to. I saved about $2K by having my mom drive to me Chattanooga for the surgery. I went there a total of 3 times - pre-op appointment, surgery, and post-op appointment. (You don't have to have a driver for the pre- and post-op appointments.) It was worth the savings and I could not have found a better doctor here anyway. Dr. Chase is awesome! I'm not in the market for any other surgical procedures as of now but if I ever am one day, I will not hesitate to see Dr. Chase again. Also, if you are a little nervous about the surgery or the results, Dr. Chase will put your mind at ease. He's very easy-going and has a calm and comforting demeanor.
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Nursing and office staff were also very pleasant. And as stated in my review, Dr. Chase is awesome!