Not Pleased With Results - Chattanooga, TN

I went into the office with very high expectations...

I went into the office with very high expectations. All the reviews I read online were great, the before and after pictures were awesome and the office staff was very friendly over the phone. When I first met Dr. Deal and his staff, I was still very pleased. Everyone was great. I went to Dr. Deal because I had lost weight and also lost all volume in my breasts. I wanted them to look youthful again. He suggested implants over a lift because he thought that would solve the issue. From the day I had them done, I was not happy with my results. Six months after the procedure, my implants still weren't dropping properly (even with massages and wearing a band) and they just looked wrong. He suggested another surgery for only one side to release the scar tissue that had built up. It only made the issue worse. Now another 6 months later, I am still very unhappy with my results and am seeking out another plastic surgeon to completely redo my breasts. I would never recommend or go back to this practice. I should've done more research.
Chattanooga General Surgeon