52 Years Old, Mommy Makeover

I had said for years I was going to have a mommy...

I had said for years I was going to have a mommy makeover before I was to old to enjoy the results. I eat healthy and exercise routinely also work full time. My body didn't look bad just needed some tuning up. I did my home work and consulted with more than one physician. When I met Dr. Chase I felt very comfortable. He is a total gentleman not haughty or arrogant and a extremely good listener. He will make suggestions but his ultimate goal is to give you what you want. I was very apprehensive probably more than most patients about going under the knife. His nurse Cassie is also very professional and attentive and helped calm my fears. She gave me good education and promptly returned phone my telephone calls. The results from the tummy tuck with no muscle repair also breast revision with lift and gummy implants are fabulous. Both procedures exceed my expectations. My body looks young again. My husband says I have playboy bunny quality tits. I'm not posting pictures as its not my style. Dr Chase's nurse has many before and after photo books in the office you can look thru if you make a consultation. In my opinion everything in the albums looks awesome. Dr Chase is a artist and a credit to his trade. Highly recommend!
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon