52 Yrs Old - Medial Thigh Lift with Liposuction After Massive Weight Loss! Charlotte, NC

I love my plastic surgeon!! Dr. Augenstein from...

I love my plastic surgeon!! Dr. Augenstein from Refine Institute is top notch! I am so happy with my legs even with the swelling! I went in on February 9, 2016 after a year of back and forth wondering if I should or not but I finally did it and I am thrilled so far. I am 4 days post op and the worst part has been the nausea and indigestion. Pain meds have helped keep my pain level minimal. Here are a few pictures the morning of surgery at the hotel and one after. I will keep you posted.

7 months post op

Extremely happy with my results. I realize I never posted before or after pictures so I will do that now! Dr. Augenstein is top notch!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. A and the whole staff including Erin, my surgery consultant and Meredith, my nurse were amazing and still are. I left with all their mobile numbers and all I have to do is text and I get a response within 10 minutes! What Medical staff does that?