51 Y.o. Male Health Professional - Charlotte, NC

I would have to say that my experience with Dr....

I would have to say that my experience with Dr. Kulbersh and his staff was absolutely outstanding. I did quite a bit of research, as well as consulted with several impressive surgeons. I am relieved I chose Dr. Kulbersh. He has an EXCELLENT bedside manner as well as a caring and top notch staff. A beautiful office in a great location as well. He initially said that the results of the blepharoplasty would be dramatic... and they were. I would have to say my whole experience with Dr. Kulbersh and his staff was worth every penny. My initial appointments were reassuring and calming. My surgical experience was fabulous with a staff that could not have been better. Post surgically I had minimal swelling and bruising. I was impressed with Dr Kulbresh's use of a Kinesio-tape type material to help control facial edema. Post surgically Dr. Kulbersh and his staff were readily available and patient. The whole experience was an absolute pleasure. This man is a gifted surgeon with a top notch staff. My highest recommendation.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon