22 Year Old Ready to Have the Body I've Always Wanted - Charlotte, NC

Well I've been reading the posts on this site for...

Well I've been reading the posts on this site for awhile now, and I finally had the courage to contact some doctors about breast fat transfer. I originally talked to Dr. Yovino, Dr. Park and Dr. Ronan but they all said I was too skinny. I thought it was finally over for me until I found Dr. Bednar's work and reviews. I honestly don't even think I'm super skinny compared to friends of my height. I'm a petite Asian: 5'2" 120 lbs and bmi of 21.8 I believe. I'll post some photos.

When I talked to Sylvia, Dr. Bednar's wife and patient coordinator, she was very informative and friendly. She seems really sweet and thoroughly answers all my questions. I also spoke to Dr. Bednar, and he knows what he's talking about. He explained to me the procedure and answered my questions. He said he's confident that he can harvest enough fat for a 1-1.5 cup size increase :)

I've put down my deposit and my date is 11/17. I still haven't told my parents yet but I don't know how to exactly. Any thoughts?

Received my preop package!

So I had my preop phone appointment and received my prescriptions and supplements in the mail! This is getting so unreal haha. There seems to be a lot of things you have to do afterwards but I'm sure it'll be fine. So many pills to take! The supplements and the drugs lol. One more month or so til my surgery!! I have a question, are we provided the garments?

I just wanted to post a better picture of my butt also. I want to highlight how my butt sticks out way more than my boobs, just want to be more proportional. My friend said that I already am but I disagree. Anyone else feel that being proportional is the main reason why you're getting it done?
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon