22 Year Old Ready to Have the Body I've Always Wanted - Charlotte, NC

Well I've been reading the posts on this site for...

Well I've been reading the posts on this site for awhile now, and I finally had the courage to contact some doctors about breast fat transfer. I originally talked to Dr. Yovino, Dr. Park and Dr. Ronan but they all said I was too skinny. I thought it was finally over for me until I found Dr. Bednar's work and reviews. I honestly don't even think I'm super skinny compared to friends of my height. I'm a petite Asian: 5'2" 120 lbs and bmi of 21.8 I believe. I'll post some photos.

When I talked to Sylvia, Dr. Bednar's wife and patient coordinator, she was very informative and friendly. She seems really sweet and thoroughly answers all my questions. I also spoke to Dr. Bednar, and he knows what he's talking about. He explained to me the procedure and answered my questions. He said he's confident that he can harvest enough fat for a 1-1.5 cup size increase :)

I've put down my deposit and my date is 11/17. I still haven't told my parents yet but I don't know how to exactly. Any thoughts?

Received my preop package!

So I had my preop phone appointment and received my prescriptions and supplements in the mail! This is getting so unreal haha. There seems to be a lot of things you have to do afterwards but I'm sure it'll be fine. So many pills to take! The supplements and the drugs lol. One more month or so til my surgery!! I have a question, are we provided the garments?

I just wanted to post a better picture of my butt also. I want to highlight how my butt sticks out way more than my boobs, just want to be more proportional. My friend said that I already am but I disagree. Anyone else feel that being proportional is the main reason why you're getting it done?

Ahh it's coming up so soon!

My surgery is in 4 days...I'm so excited and a little nervous but I think I'll be fine! I've been using noogleberry off and on and maybe it'll help with having room in my breasts for the new fat.

Anyone have any tips for post op recovery, like what foods to eat, what should you do every day, etc? Would be much help! Thanks :)

Here's another pic of my booty lol. I really love it and I hope he'll just take fat from under my booty to make it pop even more.

Pre-op complete!

Finally arrived in Charlotte today from SFO, am quite off from the time difference still. Was super tired. Sylvia the patient coordinator (and dr. Bednar's wife) arranged for a town car to pick me and my best friend up from the airport. How sweet! I already can tell she's amazing.

So I got to the office, it's quite clean and cute. There's paintings that Dr. Bednar painted throughout the office, gives me reassurance that he has an eye for art and the body. Met Sylvia and Sou and they are so warm and friendly! Sou is Asian too so she can understand where I'm coming from. They all said I'm so tiny haha.

I had to read through 20 pages of papers and initial and sign, telling you possible complications which made me a little worried but Sou reassured me that they have over 30 years of experience and they just need to tell you the possible risks but I'll be fine.

She pricked my finger to take hemoglobin and blood pressure. Then she discussed the procedure more in detail. Then we took photos of my breasts. Ugh makes me look soo flat...:(

Then I met Dr. Bednar and he is very knowledgeable and kind. He said he will just try to find fat anywhere he can, since they all kept saying I'm skinny. He did say that Asian patients seem to have the best retention though. Hoping for the best! Sou said Dr. B operated on a patient skinnier than me and still found enough fat, so they call him the "fat finder" haha.

Afterward, I paid the final deposit and Sylvia took my best friend and I to whole foods to pick up groceries. Sylvia is so sweet and I got to know more about her, she also took us to CVS to get my Valium and norco filled. She not only did that but took us to our Airbnb 10 min away! She is so amazing and like a mother figure. :)

I took the pills and supplements needed today, now I'm going to head to bed. In less than 12 hours I'll have boobies! :)

Days 1-2

I'm on the other side! It was a super easy process. I got my iv put in by Kendall after arriving at 8am. She gave me anti nausea medicine, a norco and Valtrex with a small cup of water. Sandy the anesthesiologist came in to give me a complete details of the procedure. They would start on my back inject me with fluid and harvest fat. Then the nurses will purify the fat and inject it in my breasts and do the same for the front.

Then dr. Bednar came in to mark me up and we went to the operating room. Sandy hooked me up to some happy drugs and I went to sleep. I woke up easy peasy, with my mouth being super dry but Kendall gave me ginger ale. It's amazing to have people who are really passionate about their jobs work on you.

I wasn't nauseous at all, and was able to eat right away. I had chicken noodle soup and salmon. Then I stayed home all day binge watching Netflix with my best friend. I took all the pills necessary but man the swelling is terrible. I feel like the Michelin man, lol. It's hard to sit on the toilet, luckily the garment is crotch less.

Day 2:

I went to post op appointment to remove my ace bandage around my breasts since that thing was super tight. So I got to look at my boobs! They said they injected 510cc in each breast which is great. I think I'll be at least a 30C or D. I'm wearing the genie bra now which is so comfy.

My boobs are looking not too great right now but Sou said they will fluff up later on. Still definitely way better than what I had before. Can't wait til swelling goes down and I can change into spanx! Lol I went to the mall today but man that made my swelling go up, so now I am relaxing with Valium and elevating my feet.

Day 3- shower day!

Breasts:
Finally got to shower but it was meh, so cold lol. Can't wait till I can scrub these marks off my chest haha, and when they drop. Don't know if you can tell from the photos. But the definitely are wider and bigger. Not too crazy that people would know I got surgery which is good, cuz I don't wanna look like I got implants. They do feel like ripe avocados, not squishy yet but firm not too hard. I like how they look when I just wear a bra too :) but once they look more natural it'll be awesome.

Bruising:
Oh my god my bruising is terrible. Lol I'm as bad as silkspectre. The back of my thighs are extremely purple and numb. But I like how sculpted I look so far. I applied arnicare cream so hopefully it helps but man my legs feel numb haha.

Incisions:
They are pretty tiny which I'm happy about yay! They stopped oozing blood and hopefully fluid.

Booty: still there yay! Not a scratch on it lol. Can't wait to see what it looks like after swelling and bruising go down.

Feelings:
I feel pretty great. My two friends got soo drunk last night at Epicentre and I was DD so it was kinda funny helping them while they were throwing up. I met up with another real self member who got her fat transfer a day after me! It was a comforting experience :) all that sucks is the huge bruising and swelling that makes my legs feel 10 pounds each.

Constipation:
Surprisingly none at all! Idk what you guys are talking about, I had to poop the day of surgery lol. I have been eating so healthy, just yogurt, fruit, salmon, chicken and spinach. Also ate steak last night. I feel so normal except for the swelling and bruising. Gonna fly home tonight so we'll see how that goes. Probably gonna take a Valium, that's my new favorite drug xD makes me so relaxed and sleepy, perfect for the plane.

I'll keep you guys updated! Hope I won't be purple for too long lol. Taking everything recommended.

1 week post op

Man this week has been tough. I went straight back to work even though people said I need to relax. I just can't :( I've been limping around since my thighs feel so tight. They're still swollen and bruised, but maybe they have lightened up a bit. Yesterday I spent most of the day watching walking dead but some of the day I had to work. Luckily my job is pretty chill and I can elevate my feet.

It's such a struggle getting in and out of the garment, especially to have a vowel movement. But I have gotten more used to it. Without the garment my legs feel weird and numb, so the garment feels good. Unfortunately the crotch part of the garment has been chafing my vagina (tmi) and now I have dry raw skin there :( anyone have suggestions how to fix this?

To combat swelling I try to elevate my feet whenever I can and rub arnicare cream on at least 2-3 times a day. I ran some cold water over my swollen areas in the shower and I feel a bit better. I'm going to up my protein intake by drinking multiple protein shakes a day and eating more meat and veggies as well. Other than that my boobies are looking pretty good with minimal bruising, but I can't wait till they drop and look more natural!

But I love how my side view has improved so much. I was soo flat. I measured my chest before and after so far:

Before:
30" under bust, 32" bust, size 30B

After:
30" under bust 35" bust, size 30DD

So if I were to wear a bra size right now it would be 30DD! I think I'll settle at 30C or D though. I don't protrude much but they are much wider and rounder. I'll keep you updated for 2 weeks!

Week 2

Bruising:
Huge improvement in bruising! I'm still swollen in my lower back and a little in thighs. They feel tight and hurt if I bend over from standing. I switch from the compression garment to tight yoga pants when I'm not feeling too swollen. I feel so numb still!

Breasts:
My boobs are starting to jiggle, yay like when I go down stairs. The bruises on my boobs are pretty much gone. I like the size!

Friends:
So I had to tell some of my friends because my friend who knew about it poked my boobs when she saw me. But my friends said it just looked like I was wearing a good push up bra, and that they look really natural. They said they were happy for me! Hope that's true lol.

Work:
Went back to work last week but it wasn't too terrible. Definitely doable.

Massage:
I put arnica cream on like 5 times a day. I went through so many bottles already. Lol and I also got a lymphatic drainage massage, I might go in for one more for the swelling and numbness. It's interesting because it's a lightly touching massage but I feel like that sped up my bruising healing. I still have pains when I get up or bend down though. Ugh.

Stitches:
Ok guys I have no idea if I should pull out the stitches, they're pretty deep in there and seems like they'll just dissolve. One from my left butt cheek I pulled out and it was so weird feeling.

I'll update you guys as I go :)
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon