My Mind is Made Up and the Date Set!! - Charlotte, NC

Hello everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows...

Hello everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows long enough. I have spent countless hours reading your reviews and being impressed by your post op pics. Now it's time for me to make that move! I've had several consultations and I finally decided to go with Dr. Ditesheim in Charlotte, N.C. He and his staff are the best! He knew exactly what I wanted before I even got the chance to say it.
I am a 42 year old mother of five sons and grandmother to three beautiful little girls. Three of my five are already grown and are married. My last two are 16 and 9. It's time for me to get my sexy back!! I dont know who's more excited about the sx, me or my husband!! Anyway, my big day is in three weeks! I'm pretty sure I'll be back on here before then, but for now more booty watching! Lol

Change of Date Ughhh!

Hi everyone, due to financial issues my sx date has been pushed back, but thank God its only one week! I was a little upset but then I realized that its only a week and it gives me more time to get my home ready for my post-op. So in the mean time I guess I'll go ahead and post some before and wish pics. I'm having a very hard time taking selfies, so I'll have to wait til my hubby get home to post before pics. Trust me, you're not missing a thing! Lol

Another Date Change, Third Time's a Charm!!

Hello everyone, I'm kind of sad about having to push my sx date back again, but it couldn't be helped. So I now have four more weeks. My new date is December 2nd, 2014. I ordered most of my supplies from Amazon and I'm happy to report that they were delivered last week. I hope I didn't over do it! I aslo ordered nine maxi dresses, they were on sale and I deserve it. Lol I still find myself up late at night trolling the profiles of RS. Yep im addicted. I can't wait to be able to post my post op pics!! Here's a few pics of the supplies, if there's anything else I need please let me know. I would like to order my waiste trainer but not sure of the size. Do you order according to you pre sx size?

More Pics

I finally feel comfortable enough to post some pre op pictures. Be warned, they're not pretty!!

What Size Squeem Will I Need

Hello everyone, hoping you all are having a great weekend. I have just about everything I'll need for after my sx, except for my squeem. I am 5-5 , 197 lbs. Most of my weight in in my upper body UGH! I was told to buy it according to my shirt size now, which would be an XL. My concern is would it be too loose for me post sx? Should I buy a large? They are not cheap so I would hate to have to buy more than one. Someone help please, and thanks.

Time to Start Packing!!!! YAYYY

I've put it off long enough, my sx is scheduled for next week so I guess I better start packing my bag. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I get my encouragement from seeing the before and after pictures on RS. My husband and I will be leaving a day early to have some quality time before the sx, really excited about that! My question for you vets, is there anything that's not on the list provided by RS that I should take with me? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Another Before Pic

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to determine what size squeem I would need to buy. Do I buy according to my present size? I don't want to get it and then post sx it's way to big.

Everything Finalized!! YAYYYYY!! Only 6 Days Left!!

Well I made my final payment and had my pre-op appointment today. I'm having my sx on Tuesday January 13th! I'm both excited and nervous all at the same time. After my appointment, my hubby and I picked up the last of my supplies and did all of the grocery shopping since I won't be able to for a minute. The only things I have left to do are pick up my prescriptions from the pharmacy tomorrow and book our hotel room. How did you vets get over the nervousness? I guess I'll be trolling through RS all weekend looking for advice and booty watching. Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'll post another update later on how my pre-op appointment went, now it's time to put away these groceries. If anyone has any advice for me, I would love to hear it!!

Less Than 8 Hours To Go Before My Sx!! Can't Sleep!!

Well I've trolled the blogs, admired the results of others, and now it's almost ,my time. We'll be leaving out at 5:30 am in order to make it to Charlotte by 7:15. My sx starts at 8am. I should be fast asleep right now, but my nerves have kicked in, big time. How did you vets handle the last minute jitters? I've imagined how I would feel the night before many times, but never have I imagined being super nervous. If there's anyone out there who has felt what I'm feeling, please feel free to chime in. I'll try to post a pic or two after the sx and I'm alert. I'm going to pray and make myself fall asleep. GN all.

I made it to the other side!!

I had my sx at 8am today. Really sore right now but extremely happy that it's over! I haven't seen my stomach and waist because of all of the foam and garment, but I can see that butt!! As soon as my husband get the laptop out the car I'll post a pic. Right now I'm tired so I'm going to take a nap.

Day 1 Post Op

Day one, I'm sore and very stiff. Nausea is kicking my butt! But thank God I can sleep. Getting ready to walk a little before I go to bed. I will update later.

Day 2 Post Op

Day two was shower day. I was not prepared for the pain that came with putting on and taking off my garment. I thought I was going to pass out. The shower itself helped me relax. I'm still trying to find an easier way of getting out of bed. Our bed is kind of high so I have to slide to the edge of the bed until my feet hit the floor. I have a question for all of the vets, other than walk and lay on your stomach, what do you do throughout the day?? I'm tired of walking and if I lay to long my knees get stiff. The good part about all of this is I can already see results, and I love what I'm seeing!! The pics I've taken just don't do the body and justice!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon