44 Year Old Mother of 3 Looking Forward to my Tummy Tuck Surgery - Charlotte, NC

I am 44 years old with 3 children and an amazing...

I am 44 years old with 3 children and an amazing husband I have been wanting to have a tummy tuck for 10 years. I finally decided to just do it! I wish I didn't have to wait until December but my Doctor was book out through November. I plan on documenting my journey from the beginning to the end. I am hoping my story will help others who are considering having this surgery feel comforted knowing they are not alone.

This is really happening!

I dropped off my FMLA paperwork today at my Doctors office and suddenly it became real that I was actually going to be rid of the bulge. I am really getting nervous now. If I feel like this now I can't imagine how I am going to feel after my pre-op appointment in November. I've had surgery before and I am very confident in my Doctor but I can't shake these array of feelings. Is this normal?
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ferrari is amazing. Ten years ago I had Dr. Ferrari complete my breast augmentation surgery. It was the best decision I ever made. I went from a 34A Cup to a full 34 C Cup. My breast look very natural. I didn't have a tummy tuck then because I wasn't sure if I wanted more children. Three years ago I had my last child. When I started thinking about having my TT I visited several Doctors. When I visited Dr. Ferrari's office for the first time in 9 years I suddenly realized why I choose him in he first place. He made me feel comfortable, he answered all of my questions and the office staff were very supportive. I can't wait to see my TT results.