21 Years Old, Deflated Breasts After Weight Loss - Charlotte, NC

I've always had very big full breasts from a young...

I've always had very big full breasts from a young age. At my peak I was a 32DDD. And I am very petite so my breasts have always been a part of my identity. The past year as a combination of birth control and lifestyle change, my breasts have deflated and gotten smaller. I am about a 32D. I'm looking for more upper fullness and to lift my nipple position. I'm going with Dr Nyame at
Charlotte Plastic Surgery because of all the time and attention he paid to me during my consult. My procedure is next month and im very excited!

2 days post, absolutely thrilled

It's been two days and i feel great. i'm taking minimal pain meds and Dr. Nyame has been awesome, i couldn't recommend him enough. I got 330cc high profile sailine implants with a lollipop lift. the worst part is the lack of mobility and finding a comfortable position to sleep in. but it is so worth it.

11 Days Post, Still happy

Boobs have started to drop and get softer. I went back to work with practically no discomfort (i bartend) and so far i love them. My incisions around my nipples are still bandaged but my scars look so minimal and pretty. I could not recommend Dr. Nyame enough. I absolutely love looking at them in the mirror.

Almost 3 weeks post

Absolutely thrilled with how well my scars are healing. My right side's vertical scar is so light you can barely see it, however the color around my nipple is darker. My left side has the opposite problem! Lighter color around the nipple but my vertical scar is darker. I have faith they will practically be invisible within a few months! Pain is gone except "morning boob" but regardless i'm a happy girl. Can't thank Dr Nyame enough

Almost 4 weeks post!

Feeling back to normal. i can't wait to go back to the gym. Scars are still wrapped up for a little bit longer but they are healing so nice. Right now i am wearing sports bras or wireless bras (from victoria's secret) but i'm dying to go braless or wear some of my old bras! My boobs are so perfect and have so much volume, i am very satisfied.
Charlotte Physician

Dr. Nyame made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. He does not set any type of unrealistic expectations, he is very honest but his work is meticulous and detailed. He is extremely responsive to questions and concerns and will listen to exactly it is the look you're going for. I could not be happier with the results he has given me.