Removing Saline Implants Under Muscle in Charleston -

Removing my saline implant after 20 years a week...

Removing my saline implant after 20 years a week from today. Dr. Brian Widenhouse of Port City Plastic Surgery is doing the procedure for $2600 even! Almost $2000 less than the quote I got from Dr. Patrick O'Neill which was $4,582.17! WTF?? I'll post after picture soon. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time!

They're out! Had explant surgery this morning!

I've attached an after photo. They don't look that much different but they feel amazing. I'm all me aga!
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Very affordable but I had a bad experience the day of my surgery. The office called me first thing in the morning to tell me that the surgery scheduled before me was a no-show and asked if I could I come right in. So I ran out of the house an got there about 20 minutes later. When I got there they told me that the no-show had arrived a couple minutes before me so they took her in. I had to wait for an hour and a half before any one even started prepping me for surgery. I asked him why he didn't ask his other patient to reschedule rather than inconveniencing me and he got defensive. He told me he could just give me my money back and I could go somewhere else. If I wasn't so desperate to get my painful implants out I would have done just that! I called his office after lunch to ask him a question. I was told by the receptionist that he would call me around 6:30pm to check on me and answer my question. He never called.