24 Years Old - 32D - Breast Lift with Slight Reduction to Improve Symmetry - Chandlers Ford, GB

Since my breasts developed they have always...

Since my breasts developed they have always bothered me with there lack of upper fullness, droopiness and uneven appearance. As a fashion conscious young woman I have never been able to wear the clothes I wanted to. Exercise was constantly hindered by their size and movement. My mother suffered similar issues and had a huge reduction after she had kids. Big boobs are very much part of our family history! As my breasts weren't excessively large, were in keeping with my frame, people tended not to appreciate my dislike of them. However this was down to constant use of push up bras, simply to hoist them up, which in turn made me feel overtly sexy - something I hated!

After some slight weight loss I noticed that what upper fullness I had had disappeared and it was at this point I researched local surgeons and contacted Mr Hurren.

My initial appointment was very emotional as it was amazing to finally have my concerns listen to and somewhat validated. Mr Hurren was very reassuring and actually told me I really had nothing much wrong with me! However he did appreciate my strong desire for surgery. After much examination and discussion he showed me how he could make my breasts more symmetrical by reducing the left one (with a slight reduction on the right as I requested) and using the lollipop style lift, could raise the lower line of my breasts. He did though explain how this would only minimally improve upper fullness, which can only really be achieved by implants, something I was not looking for. My surgery day was completely chilled. Mr Hurren came to 'draw' the surgery lines on me etc, and was very thorough. Surgery lasted about 3 1/2 hours and when I came round I had minimal pain - I likened it to bad sunburn across the area. During the night I did require some stronger pain meds as the anaesthetic wore off but my pain was never unbearable (throughout my entire recovery). My follow up appointments have all be extremely positive, with Mr Hurren seeming as pleased as I am with the outcome. His secretaries have been very easy to contact and helpful when I have had any questions or appointments. I did suffer an allergic reaction (potentially to the silicone gel I applied to treat the scarring) and had a severe case of contact dermatitis. Mr Hurren was excellent in contacting the hospital staff, checking up on me and arranging for me to see both himself and his dermatologist colleague to ensure I was treated quickly and effectively. 2 months post op I have zero pain, minimal scarring and am very happy with my results.