34 Yo Mom of 2 Athletic Build, 425cc - Chadds Ford, PA

Was a 36 B, I'm 5 ft. 8 & 139 lbs. I have wide...

was a 36 B, I'm 5 ft. 8 & 139 lbs. I have wide hips and a butt and I'm really narrow up top which made me feel like I had a pear shape. I had 2 kids back to back &breastfeeding I was left with nothing. When my milk came in I was a full C, I loved the way I looked & inspired me to get them done!!

34 Y.o. Mom of 2 and my Breasts Disappeared After Breastfeeding

I am pretty athletic, I have run marathons and did CrossFit for 8 years. I recently had 2 babies back to back 15 months apart and breasted. I was always a 36 B. I have a really narrow frame at top with wider hips and a butt. When my milk came in with my second baby I really filled out to a full C cup and I LOVED how I looked. So after I was done Bf I was of course left with nothing and decided I have to do this! And I'm so glad I did!

Day 2 post-op

I got extremely nauseous from the medicine and was throwing up all morning and on my way home from my follow-up appointment. I was taking oxy and Valium and I couldn't keep anything down. So I stopped taking meds for a few hours and switched to Tylenol extra strength and I feel better already. I do have a lot of tightness and soreness in my sternum and around my armpits. I've also been putting ice one my chest which is also helping.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Saunders by several friends who used him. I set up my consultation which lasted an hour, he went over what type of procedures he does, the method he recommend and listened to my concerns. He offered me the spring break special which would have been $3950 but due to my work schedule I couldn't get the surgery done till July. I thought the price was very reasonable. At the initial visit I thought I wanted a full C but after thinking about it I decided I wanted to be a. small D bc I think my height and frame would look better with a bigger size. My second appointment was choosing the size options and told him what size I wanted and showed some pics. He said I could choose anywhere between 400-500 cc's but we narrowed out 400 and 500. He recommended 475ccs but my husband and I were still not comfortable with what size to get so we left undecided. My fear was actually going to big I really didn't want huge boobs so I texted Vicky my size who was very responsive. I was told on Saturday what time to show up for surgery on Wednesday which was 11. My husband and I prepared ourselves that we would be waiting for hours and that was not the case. At 11:30 they brought me back to a bathroom (kind of odd) did my paper work and had me hooked up to an iV. The one thing that bothered me was when they brought me back they didn't tell my husband and I we wouldn't see each other till after the surgery. I would have liked to have said goodbye. After the IV was hooked up they kept me informed of timeline what was going to happen etc. By 1 pm I was back for surgery and I woke up 15 minutes later. One other small thing is the Doctor didn't speak to my husband or myself after the surgery. Again these are really small minor things, I can tell already how great my breasts look! And the pain buster that he uses has been perfect for keeping the pain away.