25 Yrs Ol from Toronto

Straight up i rate these ppl 5stars. My...

Straight up i rate these ppl 5stars. My coordinator was Blanca who was sweet made me feel assured that everything was gonna be ok.Very professional. My doctor was dr. Jacob Frieman who was also polite. I stayed at recovery home with a woman named Claudia who cared for me to the best of her ability, speaking minium english , she managed to take care of me without it interfering with her job. I recommend if you are coming alone please stay with her.. U will make out better than staying alone. And my boobs r the BEST tnx again yall.

day 7 breast aug saline

Day 7 i am still a bit swollen nipple are tender but i can see the boob formation. I am eager for the swelling to go away. I really miss Claudia. Wish she was here to help me as k have been struggling to manage bck home in Toronto. Is this normal that they are still high up?

6weeks post op

A small bump on the incision line looks like pus might be inside the ends of my strings are still attached what do I do is this normal

1month 4 weeks post op

Loving my boobs from dr frieman
Miami Plastic Surgeon