30 Years Old Breast Augmentation No Lift - Miami, FL

For years I went back and forth battling about...

For years I went back and forth battling about actually getting my breast done. Then earlier this year my fiance and I decided to get married. Everything was great until I brought my wedding dress home. To make a long story short, after I got home and tried on my wedding dress I realized there was something missing....No boobs to fill the dress out. So I began to research different things. I went on YouTube and came across Aaliyah Jay. It was inspiring to watch her go through the whole process. So I decided to go through with it. I started googling different places and I came across CG Cosmetics in Florida. My experience with them from start to finish was excellent. My coordinator Karla was very sweet, caring, and helpful. My very first visit to the clinic was great. The staff was very courteous and polite. They treated me with so much respect. I'm not sure why some people are saying their horrible and dirty cause I didn't get that at all. I decided to have my procedure done by Dr. Krau. I read so many good things about him. I went to my Pre op appointment and I didn't get a chance to meet him although the nurse did offer and I declined. However I did meet him before I had my surgery. I can say that he is pretty much a straight forward individual. Although the meeting was short I still felt comfortable. I decided to go with Saline 550cc. I was initially between a 32-34A. I had my procedure done on July 30. The pain is basically a 8 on a scale 1-10. The pain itself is pretty tolerable with the medication. The hard part for me are the muscle spasms. Overall I am happy and excited. I'm anxious to see what they look like.

2 Days Post Op

550cc Saline (34A before augmentation)

3 Days Post Op

Day 5/6 post op

Well I'm almost 1 week post op and I can say I feel quite amazing. I'm not a 100% pain free but I would say about 90% which is still good. I still have some soreness where my incisions are as well as a little muscle tenderness in my boob's. As far as dropping, I believe they dropped a little bit I could be wrong hopefully someone on here will be able to tell me.

2 weeks post up

2 weeks post little to no pain at all. A few muscle spasms here and there but nothing major. Still bloated a bit. Saline 550cc submuscular with under boob incision.

4 week post op

No more steristrips lol. Dr Krau gave me the okay to remove the steristrips after having them on for 4 weeks. I must say my scar looks way better than what I was expecting and there is no foul odors. I did have a little bit of scabbing that came off when removing the steristrips but I guess that's expected. There is no signs of any open holes or nothing out the ordinary. I'm still not laying completely flat on my back, I'm guessing I have gotten more comfortable and use to having a bunch of pillows around me. I can say that I am missing being able to lay on my stomach lol. As far as progress at this stage I'm very much in love with my boob's and I definitely have gained a lot more confidence in buying clothes. Surprisingly they look and feel natural a least that's what I'm being told. I love the surprise look people give when I say my boob's are fake lol.
Miami Plastic Surgeon