24 Y/o Getting BA by Dr Scott Loessin - Key West, FL

I am getting BA don't in February and was hoping...

I am getting BA don't in February and was hoping for Dr. Ary Krau to do my surgery but I was told that Dr. Scott Loessin will be doing it, I have read reviews and am not getting 100% good feed back and am starting to rethink my decision. If anyone has any helpful advice it would be much appreciated. I am doin a 420cc silicone breast implant under the breast inflammatory incision.

change of Dr 6 days post op 8 days til surgery

So i spoke to coordinator in miami and she gave me the most amazing news! Dr. Ary Krau will be doing my procedure now, only 8 days till surgery! i can't get it off my mind i am way to excited. Leaving for Miami tomorrow night. I will be posting before and after pictures. All i have right now are my wish boobies :)

Dr ary Krau

So I ended up getting the amazing dr ary Krau as my surgeon, and my surgery date was changed to May 13th, I got in at 6:30 am at CG Cosmetic surgery in Miami, FL I got my iv in at about 7:15 and had dr Krau come in to talk to me about size and to do the drawings on me for surgery at 7:30, by 8:30 I was headed to the surgery room and I laid down and they started to prep me for surgery, my anaesthesiologist told me he was putting something in my iv to relax me and about 10 seconds later ( or so I thought ) I woke up with beautiful new boobies! It was such a fast and great experience I wouldn't think twice about doing it again.

The recovery process so far hasn't been to bad, the first three days I needed help in and out of bed and help showering but today is day 7 one week post op and I feel amazing I am no longer stiff sore or tight.

My photos will be posted as day right after coming home after surgery, day 3 post op and my last photo is day 6 post op.

I went with 425 cc HP silicone implants.
Key West Plastic Surgeon