30 Years Old, Unmarried, Got Implants and It Was Worth a Wait!! - India

I always wanted to get implants since i was 20. It...

I always wanted to get implants since i was 20. It was the only thing i was insecure about.I was 34 A, almost flat chest... i did lots of research on implants since it was a new technique then...i had read about fat grafting procedure, silicone, saline implants and what not... Finally, after 10 years of research, saving enough money and finding a good cosmetic surgeon close to house, i thought lets do it!!!
Since, i couldn't share about augmentation at home, i went for it alone.After consulting with the doctor he suggested i should go for 300 CC textured silicone implants dual plane method.
Next day morning i was operated.I was under anesthesia, when i woke up in the afternoon i felt my chest heavy and it was paining.. That day i could not eat anything and was puking. I was scared as hell, but doctor and nurses were always there to comfort me. Next day i was discharged from the hospital and I was under pain killers for 4 days.I did travel in local transport during that 4 days. It just took 4-5 days for me to recover from the operation. Initial first week was difficult for me to get up from bed as my chest was really heavy and because of the swelling.But after a week things were fine and my body got used to it.

I am happy with my new breast size, it looks good and feels so natural.I had so many questions even after the implants and doctor was always there to answer them.Trust me, if i can go for it all alone then any one can do it.
India Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very polite, a good listener, answered all my doubts. i would say he is not a doctor, but a very good friend in need.. :)