Great Experience with SculpSure - Merritt Island, FL

I'm a Florida girl born and bred. Sometimes it is...

I'm a Florida girl born and bred. Sometimes it is tough to keep up with other bikini-clad women. The gym can be boring and repetitive. The deal Dr. Clevens offered on SculpSure and the great reviews here on Real Self and from friends made me want to try SculpSure. SculpSure is great. It was as easy a procedure as advertised. I think that I would definitely do it again even if the great results wear off. So far so good as I am three weeks out from the procedure.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens and his staff are well-renowned here in Cocoa Beach and Brevard, but I have to say that I had a bad experience. They directed me to an address in Merritt Island that didn't even exist on the map. Business is going well because their Central MI office is brand new. It's great for them that they are expanding, but they need to be correct when they speak to patients. I called them and complained so I hope I get the point across. Otherwise, it is a fantastic surgery office and I couldn't be happier with my results. I will definitely go back if need be.