40 Yr Old Woman. Denver, CO

I have wanted to have rhinoplasty for as long as I...

I have wanted to have rhinoplasty for as long as I can remember I had met with Dr. Stienwald w/Center for Cosmetic Surgery everyone there was great. I had my procedure done on 5/23/2016 I was very nervous once I was done pain was a minimal I was shocked!! It had been a little over a month I'm very happy with my results even though it's super swollen Dr. Stienwald had addressed to me that the swelling will take time I can't wait to see the results after the swelling is down!! I would recommend to anyone considering Rhinoplasty it's really not bad just as long as you follow instructions everything will go smoothly????????????

14 days post op

Didn't have any pictures taken right after my procedure sorry all. But I'll updat week by week. ????????

Wrong date

Sorry all was only a few weeks got a little ahead of myself.

More pics 6/10

Day 3 post op

6 Weeks update

Hello all not going to post new pics just yet I have seen some improvement but notice my tip still looks big. I hope that is normal after all the reviews I've read seems the tip takes a long time for the swelling to subside. I'm getting super anxious to see my final results.
Denver Plastic Surgeon