CoolSculpting Gave Me a Flatter Tummy After 2 Kids! - Z Center for Cosmetic Health, Sherman Oaks, CA

After much research, I finally decided to do...

After much research, I finally decided to do CoolSculpting in September of last year. I chose the Z Center for Cosmetic Health in Sherman Oaks, CA because they have an actual physician who does the consult and oversees the procedure. After having 2 kids I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight but I had a problem area in my lower abdomen that I really wanted to flatten. I'm so glad that I tried CoolSculpting before considering a tummy tuck or lipo as surgery and the recovery time would have put me out months which I could never do with work and kids. Thankfully, I was a good candidate for CoolSculpting and I'm very happy with the experience and my results so far.

As far as the procedure goes, yes, it definitely is cold, but the worst it gets is a numbing feeling. For me, the only part that was a bit uncomfortable is when they massage the area after the treatment, but it's definitely more than tolerable. The treatment took two hours because they used one applicator on each side to cover as much area as possible of my lower tummy. I watched a movie during the procedure so time went by quickly (it was even a nice escape from my kids, I never get to watch a movie alone!). My abdomen did feel number after the procedure for about 2-3 weeks. It was a strange feeling for it to be numb, but I wasn't in any pain. I was able to go back to work immediately and take part in all of my usual activities including working out, lifting & holding my kids up etc. Things I know I couldn't have done if I had surgery of any kind.

My results are really good after just 1 treatment and I'm very happy with my overall experience with CoolSculpting at the Z Center for Cosmetic Health. I've attached a before photo which I took right after the procedure that day (you can see the markings on my belly) and the after is a picture 1 month later after 1 treatment. You can see that my lower belly is less rounded and flatter just after one month. I'm so happy that I could get this result without any surgery and without having to miss a day of work. Very easy and worth the money. I highly recommend for people with small problem areas that they'd like to flatten out.

March 2015

Picture of results 6 months after first and only coolsculpting procedure
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Dr. Zadeh is a knowledgeable physician and a very kind and honest person. I trusted his expertise and felt very comfortable in his care. He looks young, but he's older and more experienced than he looks and this shows through in his communication and patient care. Dr. Zadeh's kindness extends to his staff as well, the receptionist and technician at the Z Center for Cosmetic Health were very friendly and accommodating. They even called to check in with me a few times after the procedure to make sure I was doing OK. Overall it's a beautiful office (very modern and clean) with great staff and I hope to return there for botox and juviderm in the near future.