Facelift and Tummy Tuck by Dr.Koelliker in Magical San Miguel Allende, Spa Retreat Casa Marino - Mexico, MX

Included in the facelift was 1. Temporal forehead...

Included in the facelift was
1. Temporal forehead lift
2. Upper and lower eye lid lift
3. Mid face
4. Neck lift
The surgeries were close to $15,000 USD. My tummy tuck was combined with my facelift and hernia repair.
When Dr. Koelliker combines 2 surgeries he has his equally board certified colleague join him in the operating room to shorten the surgery time for a safer and faster surgery.
IV sedation is used, NOT a general. Tummy tuck was performed under epidural.
MD anesthesiologist attend not an anesthetic nurse as in the US.
I always knew that I would have a facelift one day. I started thinking about it by the time I turned 55.
I am now 57 and have decided it was time to address my tired eyes, neck and sagging jawline. I also thought I should look into a tummy tuck and get my umbilical hernia repaired. I've had the hernia for over 16 years... Not really a big issue but it meant I could never really wear a two piece bathing suit with any kind of confidence.
My research concentrated on the combined procedures of facelift and tummy tuck. I wasn't even sure if this was possible.
This search led me to several excellent reviews for Dr. Koelliker. He is associated with "Facelift Mexico" and the rest is history.
I got in contact with Pat Marino, she helped me through the entire process. I never once felt lost or confused about what needed to be done.
Not only was Dr.Koelliker doing my facelift and tummy tuck, he made arrangements to have a surgeon that specializes in fixing herniated belly buttons in the operating room with him.
My belly button looks absolutely wonderful. I can't even tell you how grateful I am that this has finally been fixed.
I should mention that it was always my goal to go away for these procedures.
I didn't want my husband and children to see me during the most challenging part of recovery. I knew it would be better for everyone if I did this by myself.

More photos

Before and after
It's been a month since my facelift, my recovery has been excellent. I'm thrilled with my results!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koelliker was wonderfully patient and kind. I always felt like I was in good hands. I never once felt stressed or unsure about what was going on. The nurse at the hospital were very, very attentive.