Made It to the Flat Side! - Dominican Republic, DO

I made it girls. Can't see what I look like. Also...

I made it girls. Can't see what I look like. Also I'm afraid to look because I'm in pain.
Wasn't able to get my BBL. when I left the states my HEMO was 12.6 got here and it dropped 11.7. Oh well disappointed as I was it was never about the BBL anyways it was for the TT and Lipo. I will post more pics as they come promise

Day one post op

Post op pics

Oh boy this surgery is the BEAST of Them All!! Pain pain and more pain

Medina assistant Lauren

Healing up!!

3 weeks post TT and Lipo

Ok.. Who's still walking bent over at 3 weeks post? The stiffness is a killer when I just get up from sleep or a sitting position

6 weeks post ??????????

6 weeks post today

Getting dressed is so freakin exciting now

More 6 weeks photos

Girl look at that body

Belly button forming.
The lines are from my binder which I just took off. Never though I'd be able to show my stomach after 4 kids by c-section ????

7 weeks post

Bridesmaids dress
1st pic March PRE-OP
2nd pic yesterday 7 weeks POST OP

One of the reasons why I love Doctor Medina so much!!

Is the after care. She still cares AFTER you get your surgery ????

Belly binder

Size S!! ??????????????????????????

Sorry here is the pic

Brides maids dress

Ok ladies I need your help how so Do i wear this dress Without my binder? I'm just about 3 months post and still cant go without it for more than 15-20 min.

The spanx worked like a charm ????

42 Years Young and Now Fabulous

Words can't describe how I love Doctor Tania Medina. She is so AWSOME, pleasant, SAFE and VERY good at her job. She worked those magic fingers on me and now I want more! I would not hesitate to go back to her again. I felt very safe in her care. Her driver George is so precious. And her facilty is very modern and up to date.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Medina is very skilled. She KNOWS what your body needs. She completely re-sculpted my body. Ooh I love her