34 and Struggling from These DDs!!! - Castlecrag, AU

Having back pain for as long as I can remember...

Having back pain for as long as I can remember became a norm to me since I am too chicken to go under the knife. I found cosmetology treatments as luxury and not a necessity. A shallow-narrow minded view led me to suffer through years and years of shoulder and back problems. When I turned 30 I realised that I may be... in the future would seriously consider to finally be relieved. So I did some research and read through articles about my same dilemma. Women that has the same concern and curiosity as me, difficulty to wear clothes I prefer, unable to do activities that I would like to try, that feeling of low self-esteem and lack of confidence to ones self. It took me years to finally decide to do it and the only regret I have is not having it done sooner.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Called to enquire around 10 surgeons around and Sydney until I finally found Dr. Cope in Mosman, NSW. He is brilliant, never once he made me feel awkward or uneasy, he got to the point of what he recommends and all the how to's. Everything was provided straight away but well thought of.. he's worth every penny! Although his front desk staff may need work to improve its people skills.. They are kinda rude at first but once they know you will be a patient and handing them your credit card, they kinda tone down a bit. lol Nonetheless, Dr. Cope is amazing, which is more important than anything else really!