Consultation for Extended Panniculectomy - Castle Rock, CO

Went for consultation with 1st physician, was very...

Went for consultation with 1st physician, was very impressed with office , staff, and Dr. Rhee. Wasn't quite what I proposed because I wanted a Mommy Makeover but after explaining that I have skin irritations inside my navel and above my pubic area that I need to fist get rid of excess skin 1st. Very happy but seeing another physicians.

Denied

i was denied by insurance but that's not going to stop me. I now wear a size 10/medium and will continue to whittle my middle. Make a down payment and pay monthly until my surgery date. It's not scheduled until I make my initial payment.

Still working

Still working on losing the weight. Got sidetracked by the holidays but joined the Y and going back to working out still eating right.

Update

Decided to interview more doctors plan on putting down monies in December and surgery by April 2017
Castle Rock Plastic Surgeon

Interaction with PA but the physician did come in spent considerable amount of time examining my stomach and making recommendations. He did drawings to show examples of options, and explained why I should do the proposed procedure vs. Mommy Makeover. Board certified, member of ASAPS, continuing education, specializes in PS, has privileges at 4 hospitals, requires at least one night stay, explained how procedure is done. Recovery time, pain maintenance, how many drains will be used (2), how to get ultimate results.