35 Years Old, 2 Kids, Very Little Breast Tissue, Saline - Castle Rock, CO

I have always considered getting a BA, but after...

I have always considered getting a BA, but after having nursing 2 kids I had nothing left. Dr. Rhee's office was the first consultation I went to. I felt really comfortable and got a really good feeling. I ended up getting 260cc saline and I have a mild pectus excavatum. Dr. Rhee recommended that gel would be better for me, since I did not have much breast tissue and a mild pectus excavatum. After a lot of prayer and thought, I just felt more comfortable with saline even though I may not get the most optimal result. I went into surgery trusting Dr. Rhee to fill the saline implants to the size that would fit me and look the most natural as possible. He did a great job! I have smaller implants, but they are not heavy, not bothersome working out and I can fill out my shirts, bras and swim suits. I would rather have smaller implants than have large implants that looked strange with my chest shape. Remember we are all born with a different shape, so it's not a one size fits all. Some look great with big and some with small :) Happy with the result!
Castle Rock Plastic Surgeon

I was so nervous and embarrassed going into my consultation. Dr. Rhee, Alex, and all of his staff made me feel totally comfortable and no reason to be embarrassed. Dr. Rhee always took plenty of time answering my questions (I had a lot). He made sure I understood and was always very compassionate and patient. He absolutely knows what he is doing as each patient is different. Highly recommend Dr. Rhee!