45 Year Old Mom of 13 Who Lost over 200 Pounds Needed Skin Removal - Colombia

Premium Care and Drs. Alex Campbell and Carolina...

Premium Care and Drs. Alex Campbell and Carolina Restrepo were the most amazing plastic surgeon facility/professionals I could ever have hoped for. After losing a ton of weight and feeling great, I knew the skin had to go. They lifted my arms, thighs, breasts and body (stomach, back, bottom, etc) including a much needed tightening of my core muscles! The price was amazing, the treatment was far above and beyond with kindness and the most amazing place in the world to stay pre and post op in the recovery center. I have a little more work left to do and after already having them help me last March (2015) with my first skin removal, I will go back for my final work as well. THERE IS NO ONE on this planet that I would trust as much as Dr. Alex and Carolina! You would be smart to choose Premium care for any of your plastic surgery work!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alex and Carolina are the best plastic surgeons alive! I would never trust anyone other than these two.