Mommy Makeover - Cartagena, CO

After having two kids and breastfeeding both I was...

After having two kids and breastfeeding both I was left with stretch marks and saggy boobies. I workout so hard to lose weight but there is nothing you can do to lift your boobs or get rid of the extra skin on the abdomin! I consulted with Dr. Rostrepo who was very honest and I am so glad I followed her advice! She did absolutely an amazing job along with Dr. Campbell! I love l ove the results it restored my confidence. Premium care really choose a prefect name for their practice because that's exactly what you will get, premium care! professional and outstanding patient care. From the consultation to general anesthesia to recovery was like a dream. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. No pain in my breasts at all. However, there will be pain in the abdomin area. I would do it all over again if I had to!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rostrepo and Dr. Campbell are excellent surgeons, they are so kind and attentive! I also appreciate that they respected my request to not post my photos online for religious purposes. I am so glad and grateful I found this team!