First Time Cosmetic Surgery - Colombia, CO

I'm turning 40 and start looking like a old man,...

I'm turning 40 and start looking like a old man, it was my gift for myself to look younger and refresh. Considering the surgeons in the U.S. but all the expense are extremigly expensive to afford. Finally I came across with Premium plastic surgery, the doctor has American board certificate and tried in LA. All the estimate are very reasonable, introductions and phone meetings are very organized. Doctor Alex is not just very friendly but also very caring and talented. I was a bit nervous in the beginning but I felt relieved after making consultation with him. Surgery went great but I was not feeling well, the nurse took care of me 12 hours after and helped me for everything. Each morning, afternoon, and evening always somebody came and helped for meals! The stiches are neatly healed and I'm totally obsessed with the result. Cartagena is also very beautiful city and the clinic stuff will introduce you how to enjoy the downtime with less stress. Airport pick up and drop off survive was also excellent. I also did rhinoplasty and this was healed in a week!! I would love to recommend to anybody who wants a great result and hospitality.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon