Switch Gears Needed a New Mommy Makeover Came to Cartenga Columbia and Treated Like a Queen - Colombia

My mommy makeover in THE US was less than...

My mommy makeover in THE US was less than desirable, my scar was horrible, my stomach still had a pudge, and to top it off he didn't remove any back fat. I felt a little better but the results were not commendable at all! Then I found my sweet Angels Dr Alex Campbell and Dr Carolina Restrepo in the beautiful Cartagena Colombia and WOW simply amazing. From the moment I reached out up until my arrival they have been super responsive sweet loving and caring! I encourage anyone considering out of state procedures to come to beautiful Cartagena, they know what they doing and they take good care of you :). I had a mini arm lift, scar revision, full liposuction to the abdomen, full back, and A BBL for less than 5000. On top of that no big weight restrictions like other doctors. They enjoy making you beautiful and take great pride I. Your recovery and final results. I was nervous as hell but let me tell you, they all know what there doing and they do it well!!!! The recovery house is awesome overlooking the ocean, and the cooks and food is soooooo good!!!!! I want to come back again and again with anyone who is considering surgery!!!! Photos of before Alex and Carolina put there gifted hands on my body and of course after coming soon. Still sore....

My before Butt after mommy makeover in 5/15 and my After shot of my Butt on surgery table

I'm back

I need to workout but pleased with my results
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Awesome, caring, passionate, dedicated to his craft 6 stars from me and thank you for the beauitful flowers