29 Years Old from Montreal -- So Happy After Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift. Colombia, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I put on the typical 20 pounds during university,...

I put on the typical 20 pounds during university, and another 15 more since from laziness with exercise and food choices... I found myself coming on 30 and not happy with my body, and it was really having a constant effect on my confidence and energy. I made improvements in those areas, but realized that I wanted some help to get myself back into shape and feeling great by my 30th B Day. I went to a consultation with a plastic surgeon in Montreal, and he seemed very nice. Price $8,500 for just liposuction abdomen and flanks. I have a friend from Colombia and he told me how famous the surgeons are there. I found Dr. Campbell online, and after sending them photos I had a consultation on Skype directly with Dr. Campbell. He spent a lot of time answering all of my questions, and describing how to get me "the best body possible." We settled on liposuction of my abdomen, flanks, back, thighs and Brazilian butt lift. They have complete packages that include all medical services, hotel, and postoperative therapy. The total cost was $3,000 less than here in Montreal, even after the hotel and flights are paid for! Now 8 months out of my surgery I cannot imaging having surgery else. The experience was really great. Their offices are gorgeous, Dr. Campbell lived up to all of my expectations, and the staff are simply incredible. The nurse Angela actually helped me to shower at my hotel, and the post operative massages were amazing. I had one every day, and Dr. Campbell saw me three times after surgery. I was actually sad to leave, but sooooo glad I had chosen them for my surgery. My results are amazing, and it was worth the investment in every way because of the permanent boost in my self perception and overall mood. Also, I now have a BUTT, which makes buying jeans a lot more fun!!!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

A+++ Five stars. Very focused on informing me about my options and developing a plan that is best for my body and overall look. A perfect professional, and has a team around him that makes you feel like a part of the family. They are all so focused on offering the best to their patients, and it all makes a huge difference in the end.