26 Yr Old Breast Augmentation- Gummy Bear, Dual Plane, Inframammary Incision

Dr. Campbell and his team were all amazing....

Dr. Campbell and his team were all amazing. Everyone was super friendly, caring and gave you a lot of personal attention. They don't force you into any specific decisions, Dr. Campbell just guides you based on what you want.

I got a lot of information before and after the procedure, and never once felt like I couldn't ask them questions at any point. I got the contact info of his head nurse and another nurse so I could text them any time, and they texted me regularly to check up on me after the procedure, in addition to coming and visiting me in my hotel.

The procedure was fairly quick, the healing process was also relatively quick for me. I was able to walk around after the procedure. The thing I had the most difficulty with was getting up from a laying down position to sitting up, but I learned quickly and stacked up my pillows so I was sleeping in a reclined position for the first week. About two weeks I could mostly sleep on my side again. The incisions aren't that big and I know will heal nicely.

So far it's only been about a month, there's still a bit of swelling/firmness on the top part but my breasts have softened significantly. It doesn't hurt to touch them, I still have sensation in my nipples (I had cohesive silicone gel "gummy bear" implants placed under the muscle), the only place that feels strange sensation wise is the bottom of my breasts but that's to be expected.

I had asymmetric breasts, one fairly underdeveloped and it's so nice having them the same size! Dr. Campbell did an amazing job.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Campbell to be very pleasant and I couldn't be happier with my results. He was very interested in me and my travels, and remembered who I was even though I imagine he has many clients. He was very caring, and while I was kind of unsure about what exactly I wanted he knew how to guide me along so I got the results that I wanted (and not something that he felt should be done a certain way). I was really happy with my results, and my healing process has come along very nicely. I tried contacting several surgeons through their online page and Dr. Campbell was the only one who responded. While many people tend to "shop around" for the right doctor, I had one Skype consult with him and just knew he was right for me. I'm glad I went with him and his team and can't imagine having such a good experience with other doctors. He and his wife and daughter even came to my hotel to check up on me on their day off, which was well above and beyond what I would expect. Worth every penny, I am super happy and would highly recommend him.