Sought a Moderate Bbl Job, Very Disappointed with the Results - Cartagena, CO

I've waited a few months before I was sure about...

I've waited a few months before I was sure about my results, and I cannot recommend this doc for a bbl. I didn't want a really dramatic change, just a fuller more shapely bottom. That did not happen. I have what appears to be layer of fat at the upper part but nothing below. My lipo was also a little uneven. To their PC office's credit, they offered a revision of the lipo for free. However, the cost of the ticket and hotel are obviously NOT free. Consider this when traveling for surgery. Furthermore I was told:
1. I am too lean for more fat grafting but they are willing to consider implants. I don't quite buy this because I've seen far slimmer women with much less body fat (and women with flatter asses) come out with much better results.
2. The fat in my buttocks didn't survive. Not sure about this because I was told I could sit on my butt immediately since no fat was actually placed there.

I haven't decided on whether or not I will seek a 2nd bbl, but either way it won't be at the same office.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Very polite and courteous, as was his office staff.