Only the Best from Dr. Karam - San Diego, CA

I was tired of looking so tired or "upset" in the...

I was tired of looking so tired or "upset" in the last few years. The mid 40's was beginning to show in my eyes and I wanted to make a change. I had 3 procedures done to my eyes, all under local anesthetic (yes, no going to sleep) and surprisingly, it was incredibly easy and relaxing. I don't think anyone could pinpoint what I had done if they saw me and that is just the way I wanted it! A refreshed and more youthful appearance around my eyes, but still looking like ME. I have seen enough over-done eye surgeries that just frightened me and Dr. Karam's results are what everyone hopes for, but may not always get with other surgeons out there. He is truly an artist and faces are his canvas. I will most certainly return to him for future facial procedures.

The staff really prepares you with plenty of...

The staff really prepares you with plenty of handouts and advice on supplements to take before and after to speed up the healing process. They truly walk you through everything and leave no question unanswered. Dr. Karam's expertise and artistry are unmatched. He is able to achieve a beautiful, natural and subtle result.

There is no one I would trust my face to! His staff of women are quite simply the best! Incredibly warm, responsive and professional each step of the way. Nicole really helped me through the healing process when I was particularly worried. She was on email every moment I sent her a message, answered all my questions and even gave me a patient's phone number that agreed to talk to me about her similar procedure. I cannot say enough about Dr. Karam and staff. They set the highest standard in their work and customer service and most importantly, achieve a most beautiful outcome to the most important part of ourselves, the face. **Thank you, Dr. Karam and staff**

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I heard about him from Rancho Coastal Magazine. He's been voted top surgeon in San Diego by the readers for several years in row. No surprise there! After meeting with him and seeing several of his Before and After photos of other eye rejuvenation procedures, I was convinced without a doubt, that Dr. Karam is the surgeon in my area to go to for facial procedures. Every single photo I saw, showed positively beautiful and natural results. I wanted a result just like the one's I was seeing in his photos.