40yr Old Female with Melisma, Hyper Pigmentation, Sun Spots and Freckles - Carmel Valley, CA

Due to my light skin I've had a little sun damage...

Due to my light skin I've had a little sun damage and freckles, but I also have hyperpigmentation and melisma on my forehead due to a hormone therapy since my ovaries were removed when I was young. I've tried other laser's before that actually made my melasma worse and my skin even more sensitive. Dr. Karam recommended the profractional laser and I had great results, better than ever before with all of money I've spent on my skin. His office staff is amazing and they specialize in different laser treatments. When you go in for a consultation they thoroughly examine your skin and ask questions pertaining to your skin so they can give you the treatment that bests fits your needs. I have had multiple treatments with Dr. Karam and his staff and for my face I would never go anywhere else. Even after your treatments you have follow ups and they make sure that you are extremely happy with the outcome. The melasma is gone from my forehead and my freckles are gone. I have a few sun spots on my face but they are so much lighter than before and I'm sure with another treatment or two they will be gone completely.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karam is an amazing plastic surgeon who is highly skilled with any facial procedure. He is very concerned about what you want and expect the results to be. Dr. Karam and his staff make you feel very at ease, everyone is friendly and caring and you won't leave the office with any unanswered questions.