Outstanding Results with Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery with Facial Fat Transfer - Carmel Valley, CA

I ended up having an upper and lower eyelid skin...

I ended up having an upper and lower eyelid skin pinch and full face fat transfer. I am four months out and it looks amazing. He says it will continue to look better and better for another year or 2. I am 51 years old and lately people have been assuming that I am about 38. Cheers to that!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Online reviews and a very comprehensive website. Dr. Amir Karam is truly a genius in the art of facial plastic surgery. I am a medical professional and had previously not heard of him. I did lots of research and visited several highly acclaimed surgeons in San Diego. I was terrified to do this as I have always been happy with my overall appearance. However, my eyes had really started to show my age and I was finally ready to take action. I found Dr. Karam through the fantastic online reviews and before and after pics on his outstanding website. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dr. Karam for any facial procedure you are contemplating. He is a master of what he does. It is worth the higher price.