Facelift, Necklift, Upper and Lower Eyelids, Brow Lift, Fat Transfer and Peel! - Carmel Valley, CA

I'm a former healthcare professional and an...

I'm a former healthcare professional and an attorney, and the first thing I noticed about Dr. K's office was the attention to privacy! All files are kept face down at the desk and all conversations are kept to a minimum. There is none of the unprofessional chit chat that goes on at so many other offices. Your privacy is their utmost priority. The second thing I noticed before, during and after my procedure was the caring attitude...not just by Dr. K, but by all his staff. A nurse held my hand throughout the whole procedure simply because she could tell I was a little nervous...that is what caring is all about! Another nurse made sure I thoroughly understood all of my pre and post op instructions. They never make you feel rushed...quite the opposite, you feel as if you are the only patient on the books that day! Finally, my results exceeded my expectations and I LOVE MY FACE every time I look in the mirror! I'm not exaggerating when I say I look like like I did on my wedding day 20 years ago...even better! Hardly a day goes by that someone doesn't say, "You look great!" But it's never, did you have a facelift? because Dr. K is all about looking natural and refreshed! Not only is he highly skilled at what he does, but he is also kind and personable. I cannot recommend this surgeon and his staff highly enough.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon