I Finally Have the Nose I Always Wanted - Carmel, IN

I'd hated my nose since about age 13. In school,...

I'd hated my nose since about age 13. In school, I was teased a lot over it. I never thought I would actually get the nose I always thought I should have. Really, the only reason I even started to seriously look into getting rhinoplasty was because my 17 year old son broke his nose and we were looking for a doctor to fix his nose for him. We heard about Dr. Zeph and I decided to have a consultation myself. After seeing the pictures Dr. Zeph took, I realized just how bad I looked. Eek!

I had never had anytime of surgery before, so I was REALLY scared. But the doctor and the hospital staff really put me at ease. The recovery was about what I expected. Since my son had had septoplasty surgery a couple months prior, I kind of knew what it would be like. The worst part was that I could not breathe through nor blow my nose for 3 weeks. But the few weeks of suffering was SO worth it. I would do it all over again, no questions asked.

I am very pleased with my results. I had open rhinolplasty and a chin implant and I feel like a whole new person.
Carmel Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would without a doubt HIGHLY recommend Dr. Zeph for rhinoplasty. He is meticulous and honest and he is a true expert at making new noses look natural. He takes his time to answer all questions and he even gave me a 2nd consultation because I had some concerns I wanted to address with him prior to surgery. At the hospital the Anesthesiologist said his family uses Dr. Zeph for their cosmetic needs and the nurses gave him high marks too. I will continue to go to Dr. Zeph for all of my facial cosmetic needs.